Jürgen Joherl - "My Little Objects"

Click to go to article's parent site->>Jürgen Joherl - "My Little Objects"


..

.Pulpit rock

When my spare time allows, I like to create small objects out of rough materials I collected over the years...watch some slided images of just a few of them and going with my original instrumental "isn't It Romantic?"...all music ©2005 / video ©2012 by J.Joherl Music available at Reverbnation and Nimbit so far > reverbnation.com/store/juergenjoherl nimbitmusic.com/jrgenjoherl Like, share & follow also here > facebook,com/juergenjoherlmusic youtube.com/user/jjoherl myspace.com/juergenjoherl soundcloud.com/juergenjoherl

Cast: Jürgen Joherl * MusicTags: Amsterdam, Jürgen Joherl, Art, Objects, Sculptural, Arty, Natural, Sculptures, Little Objects, Stones, Video, Isn't It Romantic?, Original Music, Slides, Images, Music Video, Instrumental Jazz and Smooth Jazz
.

            Google+