FACTS ABOUT SKATING

Click to go to article's parent site->>FACTS ABOUT SKATING


..

.Pulpit rock

A short video with interesting facts about skateboarding. The video is kept in the silent and minimalist style . I have worked the first time with the depth of field and Sony Vegas Pro 12. Hope you like it and thanks to Tenzin! ► Subscribe me on YouTube: goo.gl/muVSz9 ► Subscribe me on Fb: goo.gl/4LYSdy ► Follow me on GooglePlus: goo.gl/bDYs4n ► Follow me on Vimeo: goo.gl/M5SBt3 ► Visit our website: goo.gl/hKjZtZ ► Watch this video also on our website: pecuro.com/portfolio/fas ► Please give me a feedback what I can do better in the next time. If you enjoyed the video, press "like" and/ or share it, only if you want. © by PecuroMovies 2013

Cast: Daniel PraceTags: tenz, facts about skating, facts, skateboarding, skate, skatepark, pecuromovies, pecuro.com, daniel burger, videography, art and experimental
.

            Google+