Jeedy - Fine China Remix

Click to go to article's parent site->>Jeedy - Fine China Remix


. .

.Pulpit rock

Here's a short video I shot for a friend (youtube.com/user/gdisjeedymusic/videos) I've been gone from here for entirely too long - however, all this time I've actually been sharpening my skills as a filmmaker - hence the long sabbatical. There's a few projects with which I'm involved in. One of them is with a performer Jeedy for whom I will essentially be crafting music videos. We have already been filming the first one and it's going to be exciting to be able to share it with everyone who's a fan of my work. It's an exciting year for me so far. I will be filming on a RED Epic down the line which gets me mad stoked. For now I hope you enjoy this quick edit. This was filmed off the cuff in a basement just to hold the fans of his music over - and we're still getting more proper lights and such.

Cast: DigifruitellaTags: Jeedy, Digifruitella, Chris Brown, Fine China Remix, cinematography, light, filmmaking, music video, editing, stylish, color grading, magic bullet looks a
.

            Google+