Backpackers - chapter I: VIETNAM

Click to go to article's parent site->>Backpackers - chapter I: VIETNAM


. .

.Pulpit rock

BACKPACKERS: 2 boys. 3 countries. 23 days. Chapter I: VIETNAM Here's the first chapter of our Asian adventure. We spent six days in vietnam. Arrived in Ho Chi Minh City we stopped few days then we went down to Can Tho in the Mekong Delta, stopping first at Cu Chi. Last step was Chau Doc, where we boarded for Cambodia. What impressed me the most of Vietnam were friendliness and smiles and smiles of Vietnamese, as well as beautiful landscapes that leave you speechless. I literally fell in love with this country. Other episodes: backpackers - the prologue vimeo.com/65525265 backpackers - chapter I: VIETNAM vimeo.com/66648030 backpackers - chapter II: CAMBODIA backpackers - chapter III: THAILAND Camera: Canon 5d mkII Click here to see trip's pics by my friend Andrea Egidi:รข€¨ flickr.com/photos/andrea-egidi/ A special thanks to Costanza Danelon, for the text in the subtitles. Filmed & Edited by: Marco Santi Music: Prelude + Kiara - Bonobo

Cast: Marco Santi and Costanza
.

            Google+